- This event has passed.
Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
May 5 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
¡CELEBRATE CINCO de MAYO!
There’s no need to go south of the border for a fiesta! The Club @The Boatyard, in downtown Gig Harbor, will be hopping on Saturday May 5th.
Join in the fun as celebrity Chef Michael Monson and his flying knives rock the 5May Taco Bar – replete with all your favorite fillings and fixings!
Enjoy Mexican street foods, signature margaritas, local brews and wine, farm fresh salsas, guac and limitiless chips while getting your groove on to live music from Budapest West this Cinco de Mayo.
Each Fiesta Cinco de Mayo ticket includes:
– All you care to eat at Mexician street foods, chips, salsa & guacamole
– 1 drink ticket toward Signature 5May Cocktails, beer, wine or soft drinks
– Live music and dancing
– Opportunities to participate & win – “Fiesta in a ‘Barrow Raffle, 50/50 Raffle, and the Piñata Bash!
– Wine, beer and cocktails available for purchase
– Cocktail style event, no reserved seating
**Fiesta in a ‘Barrow Raffle Drawing – 9pm (guaranteed value: $500)
Attire: ‘South of the Border’ Festive
For more information contact Lindesy Krogle at (253) 514-6338, Ext. 1 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fiesta is a fundraiser for our community foundation. Proceeds help support grants, scholarships and diverse community projects and programs across the Sound Sound’s greater Gig Harbor and Key Peninsula region.