Event-related road closures are expected around Tacoma through Sunday, Nov. 4. The road closures are:
- On Saturday, Oct. 27, the Matador Dia de los Muertos event will close South 8th Street from Pacific Avenue to Court A starting at 2 a.m. and running until 2 a.m. the following day.
- On Wednesday, Oct. 31, the Harvest Night event will close South 10th Street from Martin Luther King Jr. Way to the alley located ½ block east from noon – 10 p.m.
- On Wednesday, Oct. 31, a private neighborhood block party event will close North 8th Street from North Mullen to North Huson streets from noon – 10 p.m.
- On Wednesday, Oct. 31, the Proctor Treats event will close North 26th Street from North Adams to North Madison streets and North Proctor Street from North 25th to North 28th streets from 3 – 7 p.m.
- The Broadway Farmers Market closes Broadway from South 9th to South 11th streets every Thursday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Proctor Farmers Market closes North 27th from North Proctor to North Madison streets every Saturday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Closures may change as a result of weather, event alterations and other unexpected circumstances. For more information on Pierce Transit bus routes affected by event road closures, visit piercetransit.org.
To get event-related road closure updates, visit cityoftacoma.org/EventRoadClosures and use the “Click to subscribe” link. More information about the City’s progress toward its Tacoma2025 goals is available on the Results253 page at data.cityoftacoma.org.