- Monday, May 18. The Bus Shop Customer Service lobby at Tacoma Dome Station reopens with limited hours. Learn More
- Sunday, May 24. Pierce Transit adds back some bus service. Learn more and watch this page for updated schedules as we approach the May 24 date.
- Sunday, June 14. Fares reinstated for Pierce Transit bus and SHUTTLE vehicles. Learn more
Customer Service for Purchasing Fare, Getting Route Information
- Customers can continue to reach Pierce Transit Customer Services by phone at 253.581.8000, weekdays from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Customers may purchase Pierce Transit tickets and passes through the Hopthru app.
- ORCA customers can call 888.889.6368, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to get assistance.
- ORCA retail outlets; visit www.orcacard.com for locations, hours and forms of payment.
- Ticket Vending Machines will be back online June 1 – visit www.orcacard.com for locations.