The South Sound Blues Association brings its Blues Summer and Music Festival to the Swiss Restaurant and Pub (1904 Jefferson Ave., Tacoma) Saturday, June 16 from 1-11:30 p.m.
The doors open at noon and the music begins at 1 p.m. and goes until we shut the place down following nine stellar bands. This is SSBA’s second festival following its packed Winter Blues Festival earlier this year.
The Blues Summer and Music Festival will also celebrate the 15th anniversary of the Randy Oxford Band. Come enjoy a full day (and night) of spectacular music with your fellow blues lovers. And be sure to bring Dad for some pre-Fathers Day fun. The venue is kid friendly until 8:30 p.m.
Lineup for Saturday 6/16/18
- 1-1:45 p.m. Cannibal Hamster
- 2-2:50 p.m. Tun
- 3:10-4 p.m. Mark Hurwitz and Gin Creek
- 4:20-5:10 p.m. Trevalyan Triangle
- 5:30-6:20 p.m. Emerald City 5
- 6:40-7:20 p.m. Altai
- 7:40-8:40 p.m. Moon Daddy Band
- 9-9:45 p.m. Suite Clarity
- 10 p.m. Randy Oxford Band
- Admission is $10 ($8 SSBA members)
For more information, visit southsoundblues.org/event/ssba-blues-summer-music-festival-2018.