Cruise into the the Haub Family Field next to LeMay – America’s Car Museum on the night of Aug. 29 for a social-distance-friendly screening of “A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood” starring Tom Hanks as the beloved Mr. Rogers himself. A delightful assortment of food trucks will be present for your refreshment needs. Proceeds will benefit Safe Street Campaign’s neighborhood organizing and youth programs.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, the following rules are in place for this event and must be strictly adhered to:
- Guests must wear a face covering when leaving their vehicle for any reason.
- Guests must remain in their vehicles at all times except to visit the restrooms or purchase concessions.
- The number of guests in the restrooms at one time will be limited. Small children or those who need assistance may be accompanied to the restrooms.
- If you or your family are sick, or think you may have been exposed to someone that has contracted COVID-19 please stay home!
- For the safety of everyone, any guest who do not follow these rules will be asked to leave.
We can still have fun AND social-distance! We encourage you to participate in following contests! There will be prizes!
- Mr. Roger’s Sweater Contest:Send in a photo of you in your best Mr. Roger’s sweater before Aug. 25. A winner will be drawn at random and their photo will be shown on screen at the event! Please send photos to Alicia – email@example.com
- Coolest Car Contest: Show off your car at the event! Judges will note cars as they enter and the winner will be announced post-event and shared on social media.
- Best Car Decorations: Got some chalk markers at home? Streamers? Tin cans? Jazz up your jalopy for a night out at the drive-in! Judges will note cars as they enter and the winner will be announced post-event and shared on social media.
Tickets are required for entry and space is limited, so please register to http://safest.org/movienight/ to secure your spot today. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. and the movie begins at 9 p.m.